ADC Payroll Services
Our Newburyport payroll company, ADC Payroll Services, works together with ADP to help you:
Make it easy to pay employees
- Dedicated payroll specialists help ensure accuracy—every payroll
- Flexible payment options available—direct deposit, paper checks or pay card
- Instant previews of payroll liability and cash required for funds to be withdrawn—manage smarter by knowing your payroll liability before your payroll is finalized
Meet payroll tax and compliance challenges
- Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management
- Convenient State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) management—deposit and file SUI taxes on your behalf
- New hire reporting helps you stay in compliance with state reporting obligations and helps protect you from penalties
Meet your employee’s needs with comprehensive services
- Eliminate large, upfront premium payments with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation*
- With an ADP retirement plan solution, your clients can maximize their tax savings while providing an attractive benefit to their employees. Our retirement product offerings include 401(k) plans and SIMPLE IRAs**
- Unlimited access to a team of HR professionals, state and federal compliance database, job description wizard, customizable employee handbook and more
Payroll that is easy, accurate and affordable
You can rely on ADP, a company with over 60 years of expertise that pays one in six U.S. employees.
With ADP’s payroll solution as our back office processing engine, we can continue to help you increase
your productivity, control your costs and maximize your savings—so you can get back to business.
©2011 ADP, Inc. ADP, the ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. In
the business of your success is a service mark of ADP, Inc.
*Mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states. This information covers only the
offering of the Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll
processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance
products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing
Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states.
Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program.
** Retirement products are offered by ADP Retirement Services directly to plan sponsors as a standalone product.