Government Billing Services
Billing services include contract/grant financial reporting, indirect rate calculations, and indirect rate management.
- Prepare, review and reconcile your labor distribution gross pay, based on
company timesheets coded, completed and approved by your employee and
final approval by you, to your third-party payroll tax returns (each pay period).
- Compute and record government billings and prepare standard forms
(depending on the agency/contract/grant requirements) for your review,
approval, and certification. We will not initiate or process commercial invoices
(including e-commerce transactions).
- Record adjusting journal entries (quarterly and annual).
- Assist in budgets for new government proposals (as requested, during the
term of this engagement).
- Assist in indirect rate audits related to reporting documents prepared by us
(as requested during the term of this engagement, for incurred costs
submissions prepared us).
Hear From Our Clients
Customers Happy With Our Government Billing Services
Looking back on our first year as a government contractor, it’s hard to imagine where we would be without ADC. We were so much more confident in our interaction with the government as a result of having someone who ‘spoke the language’ in our corner. I highly recommend the services of George Moker and ADC to any small company trying to navigate the government contracting waters for the first time.
Steve Albano, CFO Snowdon, Inc., Monmouth Junction, NJ
Get Started with our Government Billing Services
Contact us through the form below or at (978) 462-6674 with any questions about our services or how to get started!