We will review your data based on the information that you provide to us to ensure that you are able to make more timely and informed decisions.
- The accounting system is functioning where direct costs and revenue are charged a valid customer
- Indirect costs are not assigned a customer
- Contracts are within their financial limitations
- Indirect rates are calculated
- Support of accounting system-related questions
- Assistance with budgets related to future proposals
Hear From Our Clients
Customers Happy With Our Quarterly Monitoring Services
Looking back on our first year as a government contractor, it’s hard to imagine where we would be without ADC. We were so much more confident in our interaction with the government as a result of having someone who ‘spoke the language’ in our corner. I highly recommend the services of George Moker and ADC to any small company trying to navigate the government contracting waters for the first time.
Steve Albano, CFO Snowdon, Inc., Monmouth Junction, NJ
Get Started with our Quarterly Monitoring Services
Contact us through the form below or at (978) 462-6674 with any questions about our services or how to get started!